Sunday, January 13, 2013
About Pat A Kake Baby and Toddler Clothes
After 3 years designing women's fashions (and I still do!) under Kakia Designs, I've turned my attention to Zoobie Baby clothing in the wonderful world of Second Life two years ago. I'm finally here on my website. There are many places to shop for baby clothing for these adorable babies, but I hope you give my shop a visit.
I aim to design high resolution, fantastic details, and original baby clothes designed by me, and not the Internet, and keep the prices down.
I also will be designing Mommy clothes to match!
I offer free non-clothing group gifts! (Though sometimes I give away women's styles, like shoes, yay!)
Customer service is high priority for me. Any problems, send notecard, baby skin type and payment details to me. Allow 24 hours.
Thank you for viewing this site and hope to see you inworld at Pat a Kake!
Faye Feldragonne
PS. If you're a baby blogger, please contact me inworld if interested in showcasing my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment