I sell Zooby scripted baby clothes on Market Place only at this time.
TOS:
1. If you don't know what a Zooby baby is, don't purchase my items. I don't refund for people who don't read the description of the item.
2. I do not generally support items (Baby Clothes) purchased before October 2014, and I require proof of purchase, along with a picture of the problem. HOWEVER, I will replace it for the cost of the script, if you send me a notecard with the request. I'll give you the cost of the script and if I receive that, I'll replace the item.
I do not belong to bargain groups or baby groups by choice. I do not have an inworld store, by choice. I do not have bargains but low prices.
If you want to see what's new, check Market Place, and select to short newest items first.
Do not ask for friendships.
I stand by my items. If you're not 100% happy, I'll give you a refund, minus the cost of script. I will not give these refunds more than 2 times. After that, I'll only help you with the problem, if you send me a picture, notecard and description of issue ~OR~ I'll refund you. It's my choice.
If I suspect you're asking for refunds to cause drama, you will be blocked and the TOS will be null and void.
Texture issues happen with Zooby baby clothing. No designer is immune. Life happens and we get distracted. If you have a wrong baby skin on one of my items, send a picture and I'll fix it, or refund you, depending on my real life time schedule. I do not guarantee corrected outfits, but I will refund 100% if there is a problem with with the texture (including script cost), not a problem with the style (other than my TOS).
Hats and ribbons use hat scripts. They could be any of the many available. There is no script for ribbons, other than the sculpt ribbons.
I can only accept note cards. I can't guarantee help if you use IM only. Allow me 24 hours to resolve issues, but I usually fix things quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment